IN OUR MENU YOU WILL FIND MORE THAN 100 AWARD WINNING BURGERS.
THE CLASSICS. THE UNUSUAL. THE UNPREDICTABLE.
We. Are. Open. And excited about your business. Our team is taking all safety precautions to ensure a healthy and enjoyable meal for all our guests. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We have a condensed COVID-19 menu and are offering to-go…we can’t wait to break out our big guns (ALL 100+ BURGERS!) when this is over.
Call us at 651-437-1418 to place your to-go order.
Check out our FaceBook page for daily specials. We are now offering thaw and bake family meals (serves 4-6 people). Call or stop by the to-go window today:
- BBQ Pork with a side of cheesy hashbrowns, coleslaw and Hanisch Bakery buns $34.99
- Hamburger Steaks with gravy and your choice of mashed OR buttered potatoes, garlic toast and coleslaw $24.99
- Sloppy Joes with a side of cheesy hashbrowns, coleslaw and Hanisch Bakery buns $34.99
- Homemade Goulash with a side of coleslaw and garlic toast $24.99
- Homemade Tater Tot Hotdish with a side of coleslaw and garlic toast $24.99
- Homemade Soups sold by the quart $13.99
King’s Bar and Grill prides itself on using the freshest ingredients in all of our food, creating irresistible and memorable burgers. Catering to bikers, skiers, farmers, hikers and everyone in between, King’s Bar and Grill has been rated “Best Twin Cities Burger” by Food Gnawledge, and “Best Burgers in MN” by TripAdvisor. We’ve also claimed coverage from Fox 9, Pioneer Press and KARE 11.
Located 40 miles southeast of the Twin Cities, King’s Bar and Grill is the perfect getaway for a one-of-a-kind culinary adventure. And of course, enjoy some great beer while you’re here.
As always, thanks for your support.
Three generations of the Greenlee Family
Arlene, Terry, McKenzie, Kyle, Jeff, Jerry